If you want to pick this up in the Spa Shed please contact me, I will have some available. If you can't make it in go ahead and order online.
GOAL: Deep facial cleanser and makeup remover for sensitive skin
USE: 2-3 times per week
SKINTYPE: Sensitive to Normal & Congested Skin. Wonderful for all!
WHY WE LOVE IT: Ultra soothing for angry skin
SCENT: Herbaceous chamomile, blue tansy and notes of rosemary & lavender.
BENEFITS: Our Blue Chamomile Cleansing Oil is a soothing cleanser and makeup remover for especially sensitive skin and all skin types. Natural beauty oils of Argan oil, rosehip, evening primrose, castor, and grape seed oil, harmonize to deeply penetrate your skin to gently loosen sebum, toxins and dirt. Evening primrose oil is known for it's ability to reduce the appearance of/soothe inflammation while the blue azulene in german blue chamomile oil is calms angry skin. Topped off with everyone's favorite soothing oil, lavender, this aromatic lullabye of purifying ingredients will deep clean even the most irritated skin and leave it feeling nourished and dewy, not stripped, tight or dry like conventional cleansers.
If you've never used an oil based facial cleanser before, prepare for a purity like no other. The oil cleansing method will completely change your opinion about facial cleansers.
THE OIL CLEANSING METHOD:
The oil cleansing method is really simple and you'll find this relaxing ritual a welcomed change from the fast slather + rinse of conventional cleanser.
- Start with your cleansing oil, a clean washcloth or cleansing mit and hot water.
- First pump a Quarter-sized amount of cleansing oil into the palm of your hand. Rub both hands together to warm the oil and apply to your face, massaging deep into your pores to dissolve impurities.
- Focus on your problem areas and take your time, letting the cleansing oil work in deeply to loosen debris and hardened sebum. This is a great time to give your face a little massage and release tension in the jaw and brow areas.
- Run your washcloth under hot water and wring it out letting it cool a bit but still steamy and warm.
- This is where the magic happens: Gently hold the washcloth over your entire face and let the warmth penetrate your pores. The warmth of the cloth will loosen the oil and sebum for easy removal. Gently polish with the cloth in circular and outward motions.
- You can repeat the cloth portion of this routine until you are satisfied with your level of removal. Feel free to do another round of oil if necessary.
- There's no need for fierce scrubbing with this face cleansing method as the oil and steam do all the heavy lifting. Once you've finished, apply a tad more of your favorite serum or oil and enjoy the glow. This is a deep cleaning method but will not strip your skin, instead it will feel dewy and nourished. If you're new to this method, your skin may start to show signs of detoxification with a breakout here or there, but after several sessions of oil cleansing, you should notice a huge difference. Your skin will feel less congested, brighter and less irritated. When done correctly, ,most people find Oil Cleansing to be a game-changer for their skin health!
WHEN TO OIL CLEANSE:
This is going to be a little different for everyone and it's best to pay close attention to your skin and use your intuition. Oil cleansing is very deep and detoxifying, but also very nourishing and moisturizing. Having said that, not everyone needs to cleanse like this every day. If your skin is feeling particularly grimy, dry, dull or clogged, I recommend doing an oil cleanse. However, if your skin feels fairly balanced and fresh, you can get away with just a steamy washcloth and water... or the natural cleanser of your choice. I suggest starting with every other day to every 2 days to find your sweet spot. Increase or decrease as needed. What to use on off days? Sometimes just a warm washcloth is enough to cleanse your skin... or you may use an alternative natural cleanser of your choice.
Consult a doctor if nursing or pregnant.
Blue Chamomile Cleansing Oil
This is a completely natural and plant-based product, therefore it's color may vary from batch to batch, deep blue, to paler blue, and turquoise blue.
*Argania spinosa(argan oil), *ricinus communis(castor oil), *Simmondsia chinensis(jojoba oil), *Rosa rubiginosa/Rosa canina (rosehip oil), *Oenothera biennis L.(evening primrose oil), *Vitis vinifera(grapeseed oil), Essential oils of: *Matricaria chamomila(german blue chamomile), *Lavandula (Lavender), *Achillea millefolium(blue yarrow), *Rosmarinus officinalis(rosemary). * denotes Clean Ingredients(organic, wild crafted or non-gmo)
- Castor Oil - Castor oil is highly acclaimed for it's detoxification, soothing and microbial-combating properties. It moisturizes the skin while reducing acne and hyperpigmentation. Castor oil prevents stretch marks and helps to fight signs of aging by promoting healthy collagen and elastin. It's high concentration of fatty acids restore hydration and remove dry patches while also renewing scar tissue and encouraging new skin cell regeneration.
- Evening Primrose Oil - Evening primrose oil is high in omega 6 fatty acids essential for skin health. It's soothing properties are amazing at reducing eczema and other allergenic skin conditions. It promotes blood circulation which will give your skin cells what they need for regeneration while boosting your healthy glow.
- Blue Yarrow - This sweet aromatic herbal is one of the most powerful natural astringents. It visibly tightens the skin and promotes skin renewal, making it fabulous for acne and inflammation. It is a powerful anti-oxidant, master soother, microbial-fighter and antiseptic but is also helpful at renewing skin cells.
- Rosehip Seed Oil - Rosehip seed oil is known to renew skin tissue, including acne, burns, and stretch marks. It is high in essential fatty acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin E which promote healthy skin, promote collagen and elastin levels and renew skin cells. It's a perfect oil for deep wrinkles, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
- German Blue Chamomile - This beneficial essential oil is a cousin of the daisy, known to be gentle and relaxing. It absorbs well into skin where its concentrated soothing properties can restore and soothe irritated skin, burns, and other angry conditions. German chamomile oil has anti-fungal, soothing and antiseptic properties making it perfect for sensitive skin prone to inflammation and breakouts.
- Rosemary - Rosemary oil has microbial-fighting, soothing and antiseptic properties that help reduce eczema, dermatitis and acne. It also rehydrates and tones skin while combating wrinkles.